Even the best and the brightest managers can get stuck in old habits. This prevents them from applying what they have already learned through seminars or books. Theory does not get translated into practice. What can help these people is personalized executive coaching.
Coaching will help your leaders apply new skills or increase their mastery of skills they already have. Coaching helps managers focus and stick to the goals they have set for themselves. Coaching encourages people through failures and equips them to overcome obstacles.
Issues that can be addressed through executive coaching may include:
- people management & interpersonal skills
- adjustment to a new role / promotion
- stress and time management / work life balance
- communication skills
Benefits of Coaching:
- Program tailored to each person’s specific needs
- Flexible and convenient arrangements to suit clients’ availability, wherever they may be
- Follow-up and accountability ensures they practice what they learn
You may sign up your leaders to an executive coaching program that is tailored to their individual needs. Contact us today for more information!