START THE NEW YEAR RIGHT!
As early as now, prepare to be the leader you were meant to be … one who develops, motivates and inspires people to deliver their best!
Many managers wonder if they are doing right in coaching employees. Have you asked yourself questions such as …
- Will praising employees often spoil them or make them swell-headed?
- How do I tell this staff about all her mistakes when she is so sensitive?
- How do I correct bad attitudes without demotivating my people?
- Is it better to use a gentle approach or a strict and demanding approach?
- I am so angry with a team member. Is it ok when I lose my temper and raise my voice when I talk to him?
- How do I get my subordinates to follow through on their commitments? We have talked about this a hundred times!
Performance coaching sessions do not have to be an ordeal. It can be a mutually pleasant and rewarding experience for both your staff and yourself. You can learn to:
- embrace the mindset that one of your roles is to bring out the best in your people
- listen …. really listen to their stories, concerns, aspirations, needs
- develop the habit of affirming their strengths
- express your feelings and concerns in a professional manner
- get them to see the bigger picture
- empower them to formulate solutions that they can implement
Join us in the Employee Coaching Skills Workshop to beef up on these skills. Then you can look forward to your next performance review meetings with confidence!
- Jan 30, 2013, 9AM – 5PM
- One Global Place, 5th Ave cor 25th St, Bonifacio Global City
- P4,900 per person, inclusive of VAT. Lunch and snacks included.
- 10% discount for groups of 3 or more from the same company.
Limited slots … reserve now!